WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT, WHERE WE GET THIS INFORMATION, HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION, WHAT HAPPENS IF WE DON’T HAVE IT, AND THE LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING THIS INFORMATION
We collect any and all information that you enter on this Website. We collect the following information about you:
Identifying information – Name, Postal Address, Phone Number, IP Address, Email Address.
Legal basis for processing this information
- The user has provided consent to the processing of their information;
- Processing is necessary to perform a contract with the user;
- Processing is necessary in order to take steps that the user has requested prior to entering into a contract;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
Where we get this information
- Information submitted by the consumer;
- Tracking pixels;
How we use this information
- Enforcing our Terms of Service;
- Marketing and advertising;
- Participation in surveys and contests;
- Performing services;
- Providing customer service;
- Providing financing;
- Resolving disputes;
- Verifying customer information.
What happens if we don’t have this information
- Our use of your data for analytics will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for enforcing our Terms of Service will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for marketing and advertising will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for participation in surveys and contests will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for performing services will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for providing customer service will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for providing financing will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for resolving disputes will not be possible;
- Our use of your data for verifying customer information will not be possible.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We do not share your personal information with any third parties.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We have implemented the following measures to protect and safeguard your personal information:
- limiting the amount of personal information that we collect to strictly necessary only;
- using ssl or other secure connection technologies when receiving or sending personal information beyond internal networks;
- performing regular risk assessments;
- screening all employees with access to personal information;
- requiring our employees to sign confidentiality agreements;
- maintaining up-to-date software and safeguards;
- performing regular due diligence of vendors.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored on your computer by your web browser. The file is added once you agree to store cookies on your computer or device, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow sites to respond to you as an individual. The Website can also tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Analyze our web traffic using an analytics package;
- Identify if you are signed in to the Website;
- Test content on the Website;
- Store information about your preferences;
- Recognize when you return to the Website.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better Website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This setting may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
This Website is intended for use by a general audience and does not offer services to children. Should a child whom we know to be under 18 send personal information to us, we will use that information only to respond to that child to inform him or her that they cannot use this Website.
This Website uses Google Analytics to collect information about you and your behaviors. If you would like to opt out of Google Analytics, please visit https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
We retain all of the information that we collect for a period of 1 years.
We use the information that we collect about you for direct marketing purposes. Direct marketing is the act of selling products or services directly to consumers rather than through retailers. Residents of the European Union and/or the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom – You may, at any time, request that we cease to use your information for direct marketing purposes by emailing us at in**@mc****.org.
LOCATION OF DATA PROCESSING
All data processing activities undertaken by us take place in New Jersey.
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties other than us. We provide such hyperlinks for your reference only. We do not control such websites and are not responsible for their contents or the privacy or other practices of such websites. It is up to you to read and fully understand their Privacy Policies. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such websites or any association with their operators.
DO NOT TRACK
Do Not Track is a preference you can set on your browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked. We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). You can either enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your browser.